Zeald break for the Christmas Holidays
Zeald will be on break for the Christmas Holidays starting Saturday the 24th of December 2016 and we will be returning to work on Monday the 9th of January 2017.
While most of the Zeald team will be enjoying a well-deserved break, there will be some staff members working through to assist you over the holiday period, if you require.
Support Holiday Hours
Our staff will be available on the non-statutory holidays by phone and email.
- Wed 28th December – Friday 30th of December 2016 &
- Wed 4th of January – Friday 6th of January 2017 9-5pm (NZ)
Call 0508 932 748 (NZ), 1800224032 (AU) or email email@example.com
Statutory holidays and weekends
Our emergency support line will be available should you experience any emergency issues with your website.
- Saturday 24th December – Tuesday 27th of December 2016 &
- Saturday 31st of December – Tuesday 3rd of January 2017 &
- Saturday 7th of January – Sunday 8th of January 2017
Call 026113320 or our free phone number 0508 932 748 ext 9 to speak to the after-hours answer service. If you are calling from outside of New Zealand then the number is +6426113320.
Our normal website build and other services will recommence when we return in the New Year on the 9th of January.
To ensure a smooth holiday period and reduce the chance of issues, we avoid releasing risky changes, such as:
- new websites or redesigns
- major change requests
- new campaigns in the week leading up to Christmas.
If you do have a need to launch something during this time period please let us know well in advance so that we can book the necessary work.
The last day for launching websites is the 20th of December, to allow time to complete post-launch checklists and QA to ensure everything is working before the Christmas holiday period.