If you have registered your domain name in the Zeald Domain & Email Manager, you will receive an email notification one to two months prior your domain’s expiry. Once a domain expires, ...
Zeald offers email services as a convenience to clients. Do note that it is not as robust as the services offered by other providers as it is pared down for ease of use and simplicity. NOTE: To ...
All domain names have a unique authorisation code, which allows registrants to move their domains between domain name registrars. In New Zealand, this is called the UDAI code, or Unique Domain ...
Sometimes, if you need to keep a domain registered elsewhere, but want to transfer all the mail/dns hosting to zeald, you may want to point your NS record at Zeald’s servers. This is for ...
- 1 Renewing your Domain in Zeald Domain & Email Manager
- 2 Creating an email account associated with your domain name in the Domain and Email Manager
- 3 Renewing your SSL Certificate
- 4 Can you provide me with an FTP Access?
- 5 Manually setting your Zeald email using POP3
- 6 Zeald domain name hosting costs
- 7 Obtaining your domain’s authorisation code
- 8 Pointing a domain to your Zeald WordPress website
- 9 Website hosting
- 10 Setting up redirects using the Zeald Portal
- 11 Alternative email hosting options
- 12 Editing Custom DNS (Advanced)
- 13 Email mailbox and forwarding email
- 14 Changing your NS (Name server) records to point to Zeald’s DNS servers (Advanced)
- 15 Transferring your domain name hosting to Zeald
- 16 Domain name basics
- 17 What is the Zeald monthly subscription fee for?
- 18 Get your very own SSL certificate