Often, issues on your website can be caused by corruption of your session, old file caches, and other problems that can be resolved by clearing your browser’s cookies and cache. How to do ...
It is a quick and simple process, that allows Zeald support to connect to your computer to identify and solve problems. You just need to download a small file which runs immediately without ...
- 1 ZEALD BREAK FOR THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS
- 2 Unsubscribing to our mailing list
- 3 Managing Customer details
- 4 Can you provide me with an FTP Access?
- 5 What are Sitemaps?
- 6 WordPress website and plugin updates: What to do
- 7 Receiving an Email Scam
- 8 What is the Zeald monthly subscription fee for?
- 9 Pricing for changes on your website
- 10 Changing the design of your site
- 11 Dealing with website issues
- 12 How to clear cookies and cache
- 13 Features, website issues & Customisation
- 14 Remote support – Screen share
- 15 User pays After-hours support