Setting up redirects using the Zeald Portal
Redirects are used when you want your visitors to be redirected from your old website’s URL to your new website, or if you want to shorten your website’s URL. You can setup redirects to your new website using your Zeald Portal account. Follow the steps below to learn how.
NOTE: If you have a website on our ZEST platform, you can also set up redirects using the website manager’s powerful redirect tool.
1. Log-in to your Zeald Portal account.
- You can use your Zeald Portal account, or your Zeald Domain & Email Manager account details to log in.
- If you don’t have an account yet, contact our Support Team for assistance.
2. Select your domain under My Domain Names in the menu on the left.
3. Choose Edit URL Redirects in the website hosting section, under the Advanced options.
4. This will launch the redirect editor. Enter your redirects (one per line) into the text box, then click Save.
NOTE: Instructions on the required format are included below the textbox.
IMPORTANT: Complete a Google site search to find all links to your website Google has in their cache. Once you have found all of these links, map them to the most relevant page on your website.