Renewing your SSL Certificate
SSL Certificates purchased in portal.zeald.com are valid for a year. Once your SSL certificate is about to expire, you will receive an email notification, prompting you to renew your SSL Certificate. To renew your SSL Certificate in portal.zeald.com, follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to your account in portal.zeald.com.
2. On the SSL Certificate section, click Renew.
The “Renew” button will only appear within 60 days of it (SSL certificate) expiring
3. Your SSL certificate renewal will need to be confirmed by the domain owner. Select an email address where you want the validation email sent.
4. You will receive the SSL certificate approval email on your selected email address. Click on the link to approve the request.
5. Click I Approve to confirm purchase.