Zeald Christmas Break 2020
Zeald will be on break for the Christmas Holidays starting Thursday the 24th of December 2020 and we will be returning to work on Monday the 18th of January 2021.
While most of the Zeald team will be enjoying a well-deserved break, there will be some staff members working through to assist you over the holiday period, if you require.
Support Holiday Hours
Our staff will be available on the non-statutory holidays by phone and email.
- Wed 30th December – Wed 6th of January 2020
- Mon 11th of January – Tue 12th of January 2021 11am-5pm (NZ) &
- Wed 13th of January, 2021
Call 0508 932 748 (NZ), 1800224032 (AU) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Statutory holidays and weekends
Our emergency support line will be available should you experience any emergency issues with your website.
- Thursday 24th December – Tuesday 29th of December 2020
- Thursday 31st of December – Tuesday 5th of January 2021 &
- Thursday 7th of January – Sunday 10th of January 2021
- Thursday 14th of January – Sunday 17th of January 2021
Call 026113320 or our free phone number 0508 932 748 ext 9 to speak to the after-hours answer service. If you are calling from outside of New Zealand then the number is +6426113320.
Our normal website build and other services will recommence when we return on the 18th of January, 2021.
To ensure a smooth holiday period and reduce the chance of issues, we avoid releasing risky changes, such as:
- new websites or redesigns
- major change requests
- new campaigns in the week leading up to Christmas.
If you do have a need to launch something during this time period please let us know well in advance so that we can book the necessary work.
The last day for launching websites is the 18th of December, to allow time to complete post-launch checklists and QA to ensure everything is working before the Christmas holiday period.